Eric Scheuneman – 2nd Edition 2018-02-14 | PDF version
This Protocol is based upon direct experience (detailed in another document – Scheuneman Experience) plus the following documents:
(1) German guidelines: Web | PDF
(2) Dr. Burrascano guidelines: Web | PDF
(3) Article summarizing Stevia Leaf extract paper: Web | PDF
(4) Research paper testing Stevia Leaf extracts: Web | PDF
Canada, the United States and the European Union have approved Stevia leaf extracts as a food additive – but one should always be watching for side-effects. Lyme Disease bacteria can assume 3-4 different forms and cause many different symptoms which can confuse understanding what is happening.
Stevia additives were generally taken without food and doses taken about 6 hours apart such as 8 am, 2 pm, 8 pm. Probiotics were stopped while taking all additives and prescriptions to ensure that probiotics would not ‘use up’ the antibiotic action.
No Symptoms & Preventative
This is recommended for a confirmed tick bite and no symptoms. Lyme Disease test will likely be negative at this point.
– Doxycycline 400 mg per day for 21 days.
– NOW® BetterStevia® Original 60 mL bottle (about $13 in health food stores): Shake well and take 12 drops in ½ cup (4 oz or 118 mL) of hot tap water 3 times per day for 5 days, then 18 drops for 5 days, then 24 drops for 5 days. This can be used on its own or with the prescription antibiotic.
Lyme Disease test will likely be positive after a few days of symptoms but still could be negative.
– Doxycycline 400 mg per day PLUS Cefoperazone and Daptomycin for 21 days
– NOW® BetterStevia® Original 60 mL bottle: Same procedure as above. Followed by NutraMedix® Stevia 30 mL bottle (about $US 20 in America and about $US 40 in Canada online from NutraMedix®): Shake well and take 18 drops in 1/2 cup of hot tap water 3 times per day for 4 days, then 24 drops for 10 days.
Note: After Doxycycline at 400 mg per day for about 10 days had no effect on Stage 3 Lyme Disease symptoms – NOW® BetterStevia® Original – Stevia B in Figure 1 of document (4) above – treatment left just a trace of symptoms. Then NutraMedix® Stevia – Stevia A in Figure 1 of document (4) above– eliminated the last trace of symptoms. These two Stevia treatments mirrored the laboratory results of document (4) above where Stevia A was the best performer and worked better overall than even the combined 3 prescription antibiotics.
Note: If the two Stevia treatments above have little or no effect on symptoms, then this strongly suggests the cause is a co-infection or something else requiring further diagnosis and treatment.